Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Story of Faith, Hope and Love

"Dreams in Her Eyes"
I was researching the Atlanta Women's Foundation in preparation for a gathering there on September 23 where I am speaking and I found a wonderful video called "Dreams in Her Eyes."  It was a gift to the Foundation from the Turner Broadcasting system and I can't describe how moving it was.  The music was beautiful and the photos haunting and memorable.  The video made you aware of the issues but also provided hope.  I was totally captivated. Some of the phrases that especially resonated with me were:
  • "there are dreams in every woman's face"
  • "stories in her eyes"
  • "by supporting the Atlanta Women's Foundation, it well may change our own story as well"
Beautiful, beautiful and you can watch it by going to the Atlanta Women's Foundation website.

No comments:

Post a Comment